maanantai 16. helmikuuta 2015

16.02.

Jooel 3:1 Sillä katso, niinä päivinä ja siihen aikaan, kun
minä käännän Juudan ja Jerusalemin kohtalon

Biblia (1776)Sillä katso, niinä päivinä ja sillä ajalla, kuin minä Juudan ja Jerusalemin vankiuden
palautan,

Englanti (KJV 1789)For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again
the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,


Jooel 2:28 Näitten jälkeen minä olen vuodattava Henkeni kaiken lihan päälle, ja teidän
poikanne ja tyttärenne ennustavat, vanhuksenne unia uneksuvat, nuorukaisenne
näkyjä näkevät.
2:29 Ja myös palvelijain ja palvelijattarien päälle minä niinä
päivinä vuodatan Henkeni
2:30 Minä annan näkyä ihmeitä taivaalla ja maassa: verta ja tulta
ja savupatsaita;

2:31 aurinko muuttuu pimeydeksi ja kuu vereksi, ennenkuin Herran
päivä tulee, se suuri ja peljättävä.

2:32 Ja jokainen, joka huutaa avuksi Herran nimeä, pelastuu. Sillä
Siionin vuorella ja Jerusalemissa ovat pelastuneet, niinkuin Herra on sanonut;
ja pakoonpäässeitten joukossa ovat ne, jotka Herra kutsuu.


AMP Joel 2:.28 And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your
daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall
see visions.29 Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants
in those days will I pour out My Spirit30 And I will show signs and
wonders in the heavens, and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
31
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the
great and terrible day of the Lord comes.32 And whoever shall call
on the name of the Lord shall be delivered and saved, for in Mount Zion
and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and
among the remnant [of survivors] shall be those whom the Lord calls.
Footnotes:
Joel 2:20 The capitalization
here is suppositional. Interpreters are divided as to whether it is the
northern destroyer who has “done great things,” or the Lord; either, in
different senses, is true. However, the latter view is strongly supported by
the parallel phrase to the same effect in the next verse (Joel 2:21).


AMP Joel 3:1 For behold, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the
captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,


MSG Joel 2:The Sun Turning Black and the Moon Blood-Red28-32 “And that’s just the beginning: After that—“I will pour out my Spirit on every kind of people:
Your sons will prophesy,
also your daughters.
Your old men will dream,
your young men will see visions.
I’ll even pour out my Spirit on the servants,
men and women both.
I’ll set wonders in the sky above
and signs on the earth below:
Blood and fire and billowing smoke,
the sun turning black and the moon blood-red,
Before the Judgment Day of God,
the Day tremendous and awesome.
Whoever calls, ‘Help, God!’
gets help.
On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be a great rescue—just as God
said.
Included in the survivors
are those that God calls.”


TLB Joel 2:.28 “After I have poured out my
rains again, I will pour out my Spirit upon all of you! Your sons and daughters
will prophesy; your old men will dream dreams, and your young men see visions.
29
And I will pour out my Spirit even on your slaves, men and women alike,
30
and put strange symbols in the earth and sky—blood and fire and pillars
of smoke.31 “The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon to
blood before the great and terrible Day of the Lord shall come.32 “Everyone
who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved; even in Jerusalem some will
escape, just as the Lord has promised, for he has chosen some to survive.


TLB Joel 3 1“At that time, when I restore the prosperity of
Judah and Jerusalem,” says the Lord,




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti