perjantai 10. marraskuuta 2017

11.11. Ps 40:6


Ps 40:6 Herra, minun Jumalani, monet ovat sinun tekemäsi ihmeet ja sinun ajatuksesi meitä kohtaan – ei ole ketään sinun vertaistasi – niitä tahdon julistaa ja niistä puhua. Niitä on paljon enemmän kuin voidaan laskea.   2. Moos. 15:11; Ps. 92:6,139:17

Psalm 40:5 (AMPC), personalized

“Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your (love and admiration) thoughts toward me; no (Father on earth)…can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered.”

Psalm 40:5New International Version (NIV)

Many, Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done,
    the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
    they would be too many to declare.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti