maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2015

27.11. Jes 55:8


Jesaja:55:8 Sillä minun ajatukseni eivät ole teidän ajatuksianne, eivätkä teidän tienne ole minun teitäni, sanoo Herra.Englanti (KJV 1789) 55:8 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD
55:9 Vaan niin paljon korkeampi kuin taivas on maata, ovat minun tieni korkeammat teidän teitänne ja minun ajatukseni teidän ajatuksianne
Englanti (KJV 1789)55:9 For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Jes 55:For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti