perjantai 6. maaliskuuta 2015

06.03.

Joh. 15:3 Te olette jo puhtaat sen sanan tähden,
jonka minä olen teille puhunut.

Biblia (1776)
Te olette nyt puhtaat, sen sanan tähden, jonka minä teille puhuin.
Englanti (KJV 1789) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you

Joh 15: Viiniköynnöksen oksat1 "Minä olen
tosi viinipuu, ja Isäni on viinitarhuri.
2 Hän leikkaa minusta pois
jokaisen oksan, joka ei tuota hedelmää, mutta jokaisen hedelmää tuottavan oksan
hän puhdistaa liioista versoista, jotta se tuottaisi hedelmää entistä enemmän.
3 Te
olette jo puhtaat, sillä se sana, jonka olen teille puhunut, on puhdistanut
teidät.


AMP Joh 15 I am the True Vine, and My Father
is the Vinedresser.
2 Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He
cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes
every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and
richer and more excellent fruit.
3 You are
cleansed and pruned already, because of the word
which I have given you
[the teachings I have discussed with you].
MSG Joh The Vine and the Branches
15 1-3 “I am the Real Vine and my Father is
the Farmer. He cuts off every branch of me that doesn’t bear grapes. And every
branch that is grape-bearing he prunes back so it will bear even more. You
are
already pruned back
by the message I have spoken.


TLB Joh 15 “I am the true Vine, and my
Father is the Gardener. 2 He lops off every branch that doesn’t
produce. And he prunes those branches that bear fruit for even larger crops.
3
He has
already tended you by pruning you back for greater strength and
usefulness by means of the commands I gave you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti