keskiviikko 10. heinäkuuta 2019

10.07.2019 Ps 17:8


”Varjele minua kuin silmäterää. Kätke minut siipiesi suojaan”
Psalmit 17:8 FINRK
”Varjele minua niin kuin silmäterääsi, peitä minut siipiesi suojaan –”
Psalmit 17:8 FB92
Psalm 17:8 AMPC Keep and guard me as the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings
”Keep me [in Your affectionate care, protect me] as the apple of Your eye; Hide me in the [protective] shadow of Your wings”
PSALMS 17:8 AMP
”Guard me as you would guard your own eyes.
Hide me in the shadow of your wings.”
Psalms 17:8 NLT
”Tue askeleitani poluillasi, etteivät jalkani horju. Minä huudan sinua avukseni, sillä sinä, Jumala, vastaat minulle. Kallista korvasi puoleeni, kuule minun puheeni.”
Osoita ihmeellinen armosi, sinä, joka pelastat sinuun turvaavat niiltä, jotka nousevat sinun oikeaa kättäsi vastaan.”
Psalmit 17:5-7FINRK
”Sinun poluillasi minä olen pysynyt, jalkani eivät ole horjahtaneet sinun tieltäsi pois. Minä huudan sinua avuksi, Jumala, ja sinä vastaat minulle. Kuuntele minua, kuule, mitä puhun sinulle. Osoita minulle ihmeellistä hyvyyttäsi! Sinä pelastat väkevällä kädelläsi kaikki ne, jotka etsivät sinusta turvaa vihamiesten uhatessa.”
Psalmit 17:5-7 FB92
”My steps have stayed on your path; I have not wavered from following you. I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies.”
Psalms 17:5-7 NLT
”My steps have held closely to Your paths; My feet have not staggered. I have called upon You, for You, O God, will answer me; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech. Wondrously show Your [marvelous and amazing] lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up against them.”
PSALMS 17:5-7 AMP
”My steps have held closely to Your paths [to the tracks of the One Who has gone on before]; my feet have not slipped. I have called upon You, O God, for You will hear me; incline Your ear to me and hear my speech. Show Your marvelous loving-kindness, O You Who save by Your right hand those who trust and take refuge in You from those who rise up against them.”
Psalm 17:5-7 AMPC

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti