perjantai 26. heinäkuuta 2019

06.08.2019 Ps 90:2, Hab 3:18-19


Psalmit 90:2 FINRK Ennen kuin vuoret syntyivät, ennen kuin loit maan ja maanpiirin – iankaikkisesta iankaikkiseen olet sinä, Jumala.
Psalmit 90:2 FI1776 Ennenkuin vuoret olivat, eli maa ja maailma luotiin, olet sinä Jumala ijankaikkisesta ijankaikkiseen,

Ps 90:2 NIV Before the mountains were born
or you brought forth the whole world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God

Psalm 90:2 AMPC Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed and given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.

 
Habakuk 3:18-19 FINRK Mutta minä riemuitsen Herrassa , iloitsen pelastukseni Jumalassa.  Herra , Herra on minun voimani. Hän tekee jalkani peuran jalkojen kaltaisiksi ja kuljettaa minua kukkuloillani. Laulunjohtajalle. Minun kielisoittimillani.
Habakuk 3:18-19 FB92 Mutta jo nyt minä riemuitsen Herrasta, iloitsen Jumalastani, joka pelastaa.   Herra, minun Jumalani, on voimani. Hän tekee jalkani nopeiksi kuin kauriin jalat ja ohjaa kulkuni kukkuloille. Laulunjohtajalle. Kielisoittimilla.
Habakuk 3:18-19 FI1776Mutta minä iloitsen Herrassa, ja riemuitsen Jumalassa minun lunastajassani. Herra, Herra on minun voimani, joka asettaa minun jalkani niinkuin peuran jalat, ja vie minun korkialle, niin että minä soitan kanteleitani.
Hab 3:18-19 NLT yet I will rejoice in the Lord ! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)
Habakkuk 3:18-19 NIV yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
3:19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

Habakuk 3:18-19 AMPC Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the [victorious] God of my salvation! [Rom. 8:37.] The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! For the Chief Musician; with my stringed instruments.
Habakkuk 3:18-19 AMP Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord ; I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!  The Lord G od is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet And makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility]. For the choir director, on my stringed instruments.
HABAKKUK 3:18-19 AMP

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti