perjantai 20. heinäkuuta 2018

04.08.2018 Ps 32:8


Ps 32:8 FINRK ”Minä opetan sinua”, sanoo Herra, ” ja osoitan sinulle tien, jota sinun tulee vaeltaa. Minä neuvon sinua, minun silmäni valvoo sinua.”  Ps. 25:12; Jes. 48:17

Psalm 32:8 (NLT), personalized

“The Lord has spoken, He will guide me along the best pathway for my life. He will advise me and watch over meMaistakaa ja katsokaa, kuinka Herra on hyvä. Autuas se mies, joka häneen turvaa!

Psalm 32:8Amplified Bible (AMP)
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Psalm 32:8The Message (MSG)Let me give you some good advice;
    I’m looking you in the eye
    and giving it to you straight:

Psalm 32:8Living Bible (TLB)I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti