perjantai 20. heinäkuuta 2018

29.07.2018 Fil 3:10


Fil 3:10 FINRK Haluan tuntea Kristuksen ja hänen ylösnousemuksensa voiman ja hänen kärsimystensä osallisuuden ja tulla hänen kaltaisekseen samastumalla hänen kuolemaansa, Room. 6 :3–5,8:17; 2. Kor. 4:10,11

Philippians 3:10Amplified Bible (AMP)

10 And this, so that I may know Him [experientially, becoming more thoroughly acquainted with Him, understanding the remarkable wonders of His Person more completely]

and [in that same way experience] the power of His resurrection [which overflows and is active in believers],

and [that I may share] the fellowship of His sufferings, by being continually conformed [inwardly into His likeness even] to His death [dying as He did];

Philippians 3:10Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[a]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti