perjantai 17. kesäkuuta 2016

17.06. Jer 23:23


Jer 23:23 Olenko minä Jumala vain lyhyeltä matkalta, sanoo Herra; enkö ole Jumala myöskin kaukaa?
23:24 Saattaako joku niin piiloon piiloutua, etten minä häntä näe? sanoo Herra.
Enkö minä täytä taivasta ja maata? sanoo Herra
Jeremiah 23:23-24Amplified Bible (AMP)
23 
“Am I a God who is at hand,” says the Lord,
“And not a God far away?”
24 “Can anyone hide himself in secret places
So that I cannot see him?” says the Lord.
“Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord.
Jeremiah 23:23-24Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
23 Am I a God at hand, says the Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? says the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? says the Lord.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti