tiistai 21. kesäkuuta 2016

21.06. Fil 2:13, Sananl 13:12, Matt 126:26, Ps 119:114, 1 Aikak 16:34


Fil 2:13
Jumala saa teissä aikaan sen, että tahdotte tehdä ja myös teette niin kuin on hänen hyvä tarkoituksensa.

Philippians 2:13Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
13 [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [a]effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [b]delight.

Sananlaskut:13:12 Pitkä odotus tekee sydämen sairaaksi, mutta täyttynyt halu on elämän puu.

Proverbs 13:12


12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Matt. 16:26 Sillä mitä se hyödyttää ihmistä, vaikka hän voittaisi omaksensa koko maailman, mutta saisi sielullensa vahingon? Taikka mitä voi ihminen antaa sielunsa lunnaiksi?

Matthew 16:26Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life [his blessed [a]life in the kingdom of God]? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his [blessed] [b]life [in the kingdom of God]?

Psalms 119:114
Sinä olet minun suojani ja kilpeni, sinun sanaasi minä panen toivoni.

Psalm 119:114Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) 114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.
Psalm 119:114Amplified Bible (AMP)
114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word.


Psalm 119:114-120The Message (MSG)
113-120 
I hate the two-faced,
    but I love your clear-cut revelation.
You’re my place of quiet retreat;
    I wait for your Word to renew me.
Get out of my life, evildoers,
    so I can keep my God’s commands.
Take my side as you promised; I’ll live then for sure.
    Don’t disappoint all my grand hopes.
Stick with me and I’ll be all right;
    I’ll give total allegiance to your definitions of life.
Expose all who drift away from your sayings;
    their casual idolatry is lethal.
You reject earth’s wicked as so much rubbish;
    therefore I lovingly embrace everything you say.
I shiver in awe before you;
    your decisions leave me speechless with reverence.


Psalm 119:114Living Bible (TLB)
114 
You are my refuge and my shield, and your promises are my only source of hope.

1 Aikak 16:34 Kiittäkää Herraa! Hän on hyvä, iäti kestää hänen armonsa.

1 Chronicles 16:34Amplified Bible (AMP)
34 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
34 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!

1 Chronicles 16:34-36The Message (MSG)
34-36 Give thanks to God—he is good
    and his love never quits.
Say, “Save us, Savior God,
    round us up and get us out of these godless places,
So we can give thanks to your holy Name,
    and bask in your life of praise.”
Blessed be God, the God of Israel,
    from everlasting to everlasting.
Then everybody said, “Yes! Amen!” and “Praise God!”
1 Chronicles 16:34Living Bible (TLB)
34 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
His love and his kindness go on forever.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti