sunnuntai 27. elokuuta 2023

27.08.2023 Ps 63:8-9

Psalmit 63:8-9 FINRK 8 ”Sillä sinä olet ollut apuni, ja minä laulan ylistystä siipiesi suojassa. 9 Minun sieluni riippuu sinussa kiinni, sinun oikea kätesi tukee minua.”

Psalm 63:7-8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 7 For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice. 8 My whole being follows hard after You and clings closely to You; Your right hand upholds me.

Psalm 63:7-8 New Living Translation 7 Because you are my helper,     I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. 8 I cling to you;     your strong right hand holds me securely. 

Psalm 63:7-8 New International Version

7 Because you are my help,

    I sing in the shadow of your wings.

8 I cling to you;

    your right hand upholds me.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti