tiistai 29. elokuuta 2023

29.08.2023 Laulujen laulu 2:14

Laulujen laulu 2:14 Raamattu 1933/38 14 Kyyhkyseni, joka piilet kallionkoloissa, vuorenpengermillä anna minun nähdä kasvosi, anna minun kuulla äänesi, sillä suloinen on sinun äänesi ja ihanat ovat sinun kasvosi."

 Song of Solomon 2:14 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 14 [So I went with him, and when we were climbing the rocky steps up the hillside, my beloved shepherd said to me] O my dove, [while you are here] in the seclusion of the clefts in the solid rock, in the sheltered and secret place of the cliff, let me see your face, [a]let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely. Footnotes Song of Solomon 2:14 Do I realize that my voice lifted in praise and song is sweet to Him, or do I withhold it?

Song of Solomon 2:14 New Living Translation Young Man 14 My dove is hiding behind the rocks,    behind an outcrop on the cliff.Let me see your face;    let me hear your voice.For your voice is pleasant,    and your face is lovely.

Song of Songs 2:14 New International Version He  14 My dove in the clefts of the rock,    in the hiding places on the mountainside,show me your face,    let me hear your voice;for your voice is sweet,    and your face is lovely.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti