perjantai 25. elokuuta 2023

25.08.2023 Mat 20:23

Matteuksen 20:23 Raamattu 1933/38

23 Hän sanoi heille: "Minun maljani te tosin juotte, mutta minun oikealla ja vasemmalla puolellani istuminen ei ole minun annettavissani, vaan se annetaan niille, joille minun Isäni on sen valmistanut".

Matthew 20:23 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
23 He said to them, You will drink My cup, but seats at My right hand and at My left are not Mine to give, but they are for those for whom they have been [a]ordained and prepared by My Father. Footnotes Matthew 20:23 Joseph Thayer, A Greek-English Lexicon.
Matthew 20:23 New Living Translation
23 Jesus told them, “You will indeed drink from my bitter cup. But I have no right to say who will sit on my right or my left. My Father has prepared those places for the ones he has chosen.”

Matthew 20:23 New International Version
23 Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have b
een prepared by my Father.”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti