perjantai 9. tammikuuta 2015

16.01.


Hes. 11:19
Ja minä annan heille yhden sydämen, ja uuden hengen minä annan teidän sisimpäänne, ja minä poistan kivisydämen heidän ruumiistansa ja annan heille lihasydämen,

Hes 11:19 And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God],
20 That they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

  
Room. 8:5
Sillä niillä, jotka elävät lihan mukaan, on lihan mieli, mutta niillä, jotka elävät Hengen mukaan, on Hengen mieli.

Room 8: 5 For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and [d]pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and [e]seek those things which gratify the [Holy] Spirit.
6 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death [death that [
f]comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter]. But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever].
 

 

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti