maanantai 9. lokakuuta 2023

09.10.2023 Song of Solomon 2:8

Laulujen laulu 2:8 Raamattu 1933/388 Kuule! Rakkaani tulee! Katso, tuolla hän tulee hyppien vuorilla, kiitäen kukkuloilla.

Song of Solomon 2:8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 8 [Vividly she pictured it] The voice of my beloved [shepherd]! Behold, he comes, leaping upon the mountains, bounding over the hills.

Song of Solomon 2:8 New Living Translation

8 Ah, I hear my lover coming!

    He is leaping over the mountains,     bounding over the hills.

Song of Songs 2:8New International Version

8 Listen! My beloved!

    Look! Here he comes,

leaping across the mountains,     bounding over the hills.

 Song of Solomon 2:8King James Version 8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti