perjantai 3. toukokuuta 2019

Hebr 13:6 Siksi me sanomme turvallisin mielin

”Siksi me sanomme turvallisin mielin: ”Herra on minun auttajani, en minä pelkää. Mitä voi ihminen minulle tehdä?””Heprealaisille 13:6 FINRK
Hebr 13:6 B1776 Niin että me hyvässä turvassa sanomme: Herra on minun auttajani, enkä minä pelkää, mitä ihminen minulle tekis.
”So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear.
What can mere people do to me?””Hebrews 13:6 NLT
”So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? [Ps. 27:1;118:6.]”
Hebrews 13:6 AMPC
”So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say, “T HE LORD IS MY H ELPER [in time of need], I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. W HAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?””
HEBREWS 13:6 AMP

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti