torstai 23. toukokuuta 2019

23.05.2019 Matt 11:28


”Tulkaa minun luokseni, kaikki te, jotka teette raskasta työtä ja kannatte taakkoja, niin minä annan teille levon.”Matteus 11:28 FINRK

Tulkaat minun tyköni kaikki, jotka työtä teette ja olette raskautetut, ja minä tahdon teitä virvoittaa.

Matt 11:28 R1776

”Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]”Matthew 11:28 AMPC

”“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation].”MATTHEW 11:28 AMP

”Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”Matthew 11:28 NLT

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti