maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2019

enkä väsy teihin, My soul shall not despise or reject or separate itself from you


”Minä pystytän asumukseni teidän keskellenne enkä väsy teihin, vaan vaellan teidän mukananne ja olen teidän Jumalanne, ja te olette minun kansani. Minä olen Herra, teidän Jumalanne, joka toin teidät pois Egyptistä, missä olitte orjina. Minä murskasin ikeen teidän niskastanne, niin että te saatoitte kulkea pystypäin.”

3. Mooseksen kirja 26:11-13 FB92

”I will live among you, and I will not despise you. I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high.”

Leviticus 26:11-13 NLT

”I will set My dwelling in and among you, and My soul shall not despise or reject or separate itself from you. And I will walk in and with and among you and will be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the Lord your God, Who brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that you should no more be slaves; and I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect [as free men].”

Leviticus 26:11-13 AMPC

”I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject nor separate itself from you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves; and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk upright [with heads held high as free men].”

LEVITICUS 26:11-13 AMP

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti