tiistai 15. heinäkuuta 2014

johdatan sokeat

Jes. 42:16Minä johdatan sokeat tietä, jota he eivät tunne; polkuja, joita he eivät tunne, minä kuljetan heidät. Minä muutan pimeyden heidän edellään valkeudeksi ja koleikot tasangoksi. Nämä minä teen enkä niitä tekemättä jätä. > Siirry

Englanti (KJV 1789)
42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Jes 42.16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti