torstai 30. marraskuuta 2023

30.11.2023 Laulujen laulu 5:2

Laulujen laulu 5:2 Raamattu 1933/38 2 Minä nukuin, mutta minun sydämeni valvoi. Kuule, rakkaani kolkuttaa: "Avaa minulle, siskoseni, armaani, kyyhkyseni, puhtoiseni. Sillä pääni on kastetta täynnä, kiharani yön pisaroita."

Song of Solomon 5:2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
2 I went to sleep, but my heart stayed awake. [I dreamed that I heard] the voice of my beloved as he knocked [at the door of my mother’s cottage]. Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my spotless one [he said], for I am wet with the [heavy] night dew; my hair is covered with it.

Song of Solomon 5:2 New Living Translation
Young Woman
2 I slept, but my heart was awake,
    when I heard my lover knocking and calling:
“Open to me, my treasure, my darling,
    my dove, my perfect one.
My head is drenched with dew,
    my hair with the dampness of the night.”

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti