perjantai 10. marraskuuta 2023

10.11.2023 Joh17:12

 Joh17:12 Raamattu 1933/38 12 Kun minä olin heidän kanssansa, varjelin minä heidät sinun nimessäsi, jonka sinä olet minulle antanut, ja suojelin heitä, eikä heistä joutunut kadotetuksi yksikään muu kuin se kadotuksen lapsi, että kirjoitus kävisi toteen.

John 17:12 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition12 While I was with them, I kept and preserved them in Your Name [[a]in the knowledge and worship of You]. Those You have given Me I guarded and protected, and not one of them has perished or is lost except the son of perdition [Judas Iscariot—the one who is now doomed to destruction, destined to be lost], that the Scripture might be fulfilled.ootnotes John 17:12 Albert Barnes, Notes on the New Testament.

John 17:12 New Living Translation12 During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me.[a] I guarded them so that not one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold. Footnotes 17:12 Some manuscripts read I protected those you gave me, by the power of your name.

John 17:12 New International Version12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[a] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. Footnotes John 17:12 Or kept them faithful to

John 17:12 King James Version12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti