torstai 8. kesäkuuta 2017

08.06. 5 Moos 31:23


5 Moos 31:23 Sitten Herra antoi Joosualle, Nuunin pojalle, tämän käskyn: ”Ole
luja ja rohkea, sillä sinä viet israelilaiset siihen maahan, jonka minä valalla vannoen olen heille luvannut. Minä olen sinun kanssasi.”
Deuteronomy 31:23Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
23 And [the Lord] charged Joshua son of Nun, Be strong and courageous and firm, for you shall bring the Israelites into the land which I swore to give them, and I will be with you.
Deuteronomy 31:23Amplified Bible (AMP)
Joshua Is Commissioned
23 Then He commanded and commissioned Joshua, the son of Nun, and said, “Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the sons of Israel into the land which I have sworn to give them, and I will be with you.”
Deuteronomy 31:23The Message (MSG)
23 Then God commanded Joshua son of Nun saying, “Be strong. Take courage. You will lead the People of Israel into the land I promised to give them. And I’ll be right there with you.”
Deuteronomy 31:23Living Bible (TLB)
23 Then he charged Joshua (son of Nun) to be strong and courageous and said to him, “You must bring the people of Israel into the land the Lord promised them; for the Lord says, ‘I will be with you.’”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti