perjantai 30. kesäkuuta 2017

02.07. Sananl 2:6, Ps 9:5


Sananl. 2:6

Sillä Herra antaa viisautta, hänen suustansa lähtee tieto ja taito.

Proverbs 2:6Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Ps 9:5.sillä sinä hankit minulle oikeuden ja ajoit minun asiani. Sinä istuit valtaistui el le, sinä, vanhurskas tuomari.   Ps. 7:12
Psalm 9:4Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging righteously.
Psalm 9:4Amplified Bible (AMP)
For You have maintained my right and my cause;
Y
Psalm 9:4Expanded Bible (EXB)
You have ·heard [upheld; maintained] my ·complaint [just cause; or right and my cause];
    you sat on your throne and judged ·by what was right [righteously].ou have sat on the throne judging righteously.
Psalm 9:4Living Bible (TLB)
you have vindicated me; you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good.[a]
Footnotes:Psalm 9:4 you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good, literally, “you sit on the throne, judging righteously.”
Psalm 9:4The Message (MSG)
3-4 The day my enemies turned tail and ran,
    they stumbled on you and fell on their faces.
You took over and set everything right;
    when I needed you, you were there, taking charge.
 


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti