maanantai 5. kesäkuuta 2017

06.06. Ilm 3.5, Joh 11:40


Ilm 3:5 Muista siis, mitä olet saanut ja kuullut, noudata sitä ja tee parannus. Jos et valvo, minä tulen kuin varas, etkä sinä tiedä, millä hetkellä minä tulen luoksesi.  Matt. 24:42,43; 2. Piet. 3:10;

Revelation 3:5
The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

Joh 11:40
Jeesus vastasi: ”Enkö minä sanonut sinulle, että jos uskot, saat nähdä Jumalan kirkkauden?”

John 11:40Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

40 Jesus said to her, Did I not tell you and [a]promise you that if you would believe and rely on Me, you would see the glory of God?
John 11:40American Standard Version (ASV)

40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou believedst, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

John 11:40Amplified Bible (AMP)

40 Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe [in Me], you will see the glory of God [the expression of His excellence]?”

John 11:40Living Bible (TLB)

40 “But didn’t I tell you that you will see a wonderful miracle from God if you believe?” Jesus asked her.

John 11:40The Message (MSG)

40 Jesus looked her in the eye. “Didn’t I tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

John 11:40Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

40 Then Jesus said to her, “Remember what I told you? I said that if you believed, you would see God’s divine greatness.”




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti