maanantai 12. kesäkuuta 2023

12.06.2023 1 Samuelin 2:1

1 Samuelin 2:1 Raamattu 1933/38

2 Ja Hanna rukoili ja sanoi: "Minun sydämeni riemuitsee Herrassa; minun sarveni kohoaa korkealle Herrassa. Minun suuni on avartunut vihollisiani vastaan, sillä minä iloitsen sinun avustasi.
1 Samuel 2:1 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
2 Hannah prayed, and said, My heart exults and triumphs in the Lord; my horn (my strength) is lifted up in the Lord. My mouth is no longer silent, for it is opened wide over my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation.
1 Samuel 2:1 New Living Translation
Hannah’s Prayer of Praise
2 Then Hannah prayed:
“My heart rejoices in the Lord!
    The Lord has made me strong.[a]
Now I have an answer for my enemies;
    I rejoice because you rescued me.
Footnotes 2:1 Hebrew has exalted my horn.
1 Samuel 2:1 New International Version
Hannah’s Prayer
2 Then Hannah prayed and said:
“My heart rejoices in the Lord;
    in the Lord my horn[a] is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
    for I delight in your deliverance.
Footnotes
 1 Samuel 2:1 Horn here symbolizes strength; also in verse 10.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti