maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2023

23.01.2023 Ps 120:1-2

Psalmien 120:1-2 Raamattu 1933/38 120 Matkalaulu. Ahdistuksessani minä huudan Herraa, ja hän vastaa minulle.2 Herra, pelasta minun sieluni valheellisista huulista, petollisesta kielestä.

Psalm 120:1-2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
Psalm 120 A Song of [a]Ascents.
1 In my distress I cried to the Lord, and He answered me.
2 Deliver me, O Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.
Footnotes
Psalm 120:1 It is possible that the fifteen psalms known as the “Songs of Degrees or Ascents” were sung by the caravans of pilgrims going up to attend the annual feasts at Jerusalem. But it is equally possible that the title has reference to some peculiarity in connection with the music or the manner of using it.

Psalm 120:1-2 New Living Translation
Psalm 120 A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.
1 I took my troubles to the Lord;
    I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.
2 Rescue me, O Lord, from liars
    and from all deceitful people.

Psalm 120:1-2 New International Version
Psalm 120
A song of ascents.
1 I call on the Lord in my distress,
    and he answers me.
2 Save me, Lord,
    from lying lips
    and from deceitful tongues.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti