maanantai 12. helmikuuta 2018

12.02.2018 Joh 16:24


Joh 16:24Tähän asti te ette ole anoneet mitään minun nimessäni Anokaa, niin te saatte, että ilonne olisi täydellinen.”  Joh. 15:11

JOHN 16:24 AMP

”Until now you have not asked [the Father] for anything in My name; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete.”

John 16:24 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

24 Up to this time you have not asked a [single] thing in My Name [as [a]presenting all that I Am]; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete.

John 16:24 New International Version (NIV)

24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

John 16:24 Living Bible (TLB)

24 You haven’t tried this before, but begin now.[a] Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and your cup of joy will overflow.

Footnotes:John 16:24 but begin now, implied.

John 16:24 The Message (MSG)

23-24 “This is what I want you to do: Ask the Father for whatever is in keeping with the things I’ve revealed to you. Ask in my name, according to my will, and he’ll most certainly give it to you. Your joy will be a river overflowing its banks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti