keskiviikko 7. helmikuuta 2018

07.02.2018 Sananl 4:20-22


Sananl. 4:20-22 Poikani, kuuntele minun puhettani, kallista korvasi minun sanoilleni. Älkööt ne väistykö silmistäsi, kätke ne sydämesi sisimpään; sillä ne ovat elämä sille, joka ne löytää, ja lääke koko hänen ruumiillensa.

Proverbs 4:20-22Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

20 My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings.

21 Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.

22 For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 4:20-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 My son, pay attention to my words and be willing to learn;
Open your ears to my sayings.
21 Do not let them escape from your sight;
Keep them in the center of your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them,
And healing and health to all their flesh.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti