tiistai 16. toukokuuta 2017

30.05. Fil 4:11, 1 Sam 2.8-9


Fil 4:11 En sano tätä puutteen vuoksi, sillä olen oppinut tyytymään oloihini.   1. Tim. 6 :6–8

Philippians 4:11Amplified Bible (AMP)11 Not that I speak from [any personal] need, for I have learned to be content [and self-sufficient through Christ, satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or uneasy] regardless of my circumstances.

Philippians 4:11Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)11 Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be [a] content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am.

Footnotes: Philippians 4:11 Literal translation: “self-sufficient.”

Philippians 4:11-14The Message (MSG)Content Whatever the Circumstances10-14 I’m glad in God, far happier than you would ever guess—happy that you’re again showing such strong concern for me. Not that you ever quit praying and thinking about me. You just had no chance to show it. Actually, I don’t have a sense of needing anything personally.

I’ve learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I’m just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I’ve found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty.


Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. I don’t mean that your help didn’t mean a lot to me—it did. It was a beautiful thing that you came alongside me in my troubles.
1. Sam. 2:8-9 Hän nostaa tomusta alhaisen, korottaa loasta köyhän asettaakseen heidät ylhäisten rinnalle. Hän antaa heidän periä kunniaistuimen. Maan pylväät ovat Herran, ja hän on asettanut maanpiirin niiden päälle.  Job 5:11; Ps. 24:2,102:26,113:7

9 Hän varjelee hurskaittensa jalat,

1 Samuel 2:8-9Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts up the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with nobles and inherit the throne of glory. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, and He has set the world upon them.

He will guard the feet of His godly ones,

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti