tiistai 16. toukokuuta 2017

18.05. laulujen laulu 2.14


Laulujen laulu 2: 4 Kyyhkyni, kallion kätkemä, vuoren seinässä lymyävä, anna minun nähdä kasvosi, anna minun kuulla äänesi, sillä sinun äänesi on suloinen, ihanat ovat sinun kasvosi.

Song of Solomon 2:14Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

14 [So I went with him, and when we were climbing the rocky steps up the hillside, my beloved shepherd said to me] O my dove, [while you are here] in the seclusion of the clefts in the solid rock, in the sheltered and secret place of the cliff, let me see your face, [a]let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.

Footnotes:Song of Solomon 2:14 Do I realize that my voice lifted in praise and song is sweet to Him, or do I withhold it?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti