maanantai 24. lokakuuta 2022

24.10.2022 Psalmien 17:3

Psalmien 17:3 Raamattu 1933/38 3 Sinä koettelet minun sydäntäni, tarkkaat sitä yöllä, sinä tutkit minua, mutta et mitään löydä. Jos minä pahaa ajattelen, ei se käy suustani ulos.

Psalm 17:3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 3 You have proved my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and find nothing [no evil purpose in me]; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Psalm 17:3 Amplified Bible 3 You have tried my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tested me and You find nothing [evil in me]; I intend that my mouth will not transgress.

Psalm 17:3 New Living Translation 3 You have tested my thoughts and examined my heart in the night. You have scrutinized me and found nothing wrong.  I am determined not to sin in what I say.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti