sunnuntai 23. lokakuuta 2022

23.10.2022 Psalmien 139:1-2

Psalmien 139:1-2 Raamattu 1933/38 139 Veisuunjohtajalle; Daavidin virsi. Herra, sinä tutkit minua ja tunnet minut. 2 Istunpa minä tahi nousen, sinä sen tiedät; sinä ymmärrät minun ajatukseni kaukaa.

Psalm 139:1-2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

Psalm 139 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.1 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.

Psalm 139:1-2 Amplified Bible God’s Omnipresence and Omniscience.To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.139 O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do];You understand my thought from afar.

Psalm 139:1-2New Living Translation Psalm 139 For the choir director: A psalm of David.1 O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. 2 You know when I sit down or stand up.    You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti