maanantai 1. elokuuta 2016

01.08. Ps 78:12, Ps 77:11, Ps 25:5

Ps 78:12. Heidän isiensä nähden hän teki ihmeitä
Egyptin maassa, Sooanin kedolla.
Psalm 78:12Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)12 Marvelous things did He in the sight of their fathers in the land of Egypt, in the field of Zoan [where Pharaoh resided].
 Psalm 77:11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
Psalm 77:11Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)11 I will [earnestly] recall the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will [earnestly] remember the wonders [You performed for our fathers] of old.

Psalm 77:11Amplified Bible (AMP)11 I will [solemnly] remember the deeds of the Lord;
Yes, I will [wholeheartedly] remember Your wonders of old.

Ps 25:5 Johdata minua totuutesi tiellä ja opeta minua, sillä sinä olet minun pelastukseni Jumala.
Sinua mina odotan kaiken päivää.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti