maanantai 28. joulukuuta 2015

28.12. Ps 118:24,Fil 4:13,Jes 40:28-31, Luuk 2: 52,5 Moos 30:19,Joosua 1:7,1 Tess 5:18,Ps 31:15,37:7,46:1-2,1Kor 14:1


Ps 118:24. Tämä on se päivä, jonka Herra on tehnyt.

Riemuitkaamme ja iloitkaamme siitä!

This is the day God has made, and I am going to enjoy it! (Psalm 118:24) 

Fil 4:13. Kaiken minä voin hänessä, joka minua vahvistaa. Mark. 9:23 AMP Fil 4:13 I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

AMPC 13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [g]infuses inner strength into me; I am [h]self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

MSG Content Whatever the Circumstances
13Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am

TLB 13 for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power

I can handle whatever comes my way today through Christ Who

I is my strength. (Philippians 4:13)

Jes 40:28-31 28 Etkö tiedä, etkö ole kuullut: Herra on iankaikkinen Jumala, joka on luonut maan ääret? Ei hän väsy eikä näänny, hänen ymmärryksensä on tutkimaton.
29. Hän antaa väsyneelle väkeä ja voimattomalle voimaa yltäkyllin.
30. Nuorukaiset väsyvät ja nääntyvät, nuoret miehet kompastuvat ja kaatuvat;
31. mutta ne, jotka Herraa odottavat, saavat uuden voiman, he kohottavat siipensä kuin kotkat. He juoksevat eivätkä näänny, he vaeltavat eivätkä väsy.

Today, I am strong and energetic. (Isaiah 40:28-31)

Luuk 2: 52 Ja Jeesus varttui viisaudessa ja iässä ja armossa Jumalan ja ihmisten edessä.

I have favor with God and man everywhere I go. (Luke 2:52)

5 Moos 30:19. Minä otan tänä päivänä taivaan ja maan todistajiksi teitä vastaan, että minä olen pannut sinun eteesi elämän ja kuoleman, siunauksen ja kirouksen. Niin valitse siis elämä, että sinä ja sinun jälkeläisesi eläisitte.
20. Rakasta Herraa, sinun Jumalaasi, kuule hänen ääntänsä ja riipu hänessä kiinni, sillä siinä on sinun elämäsi ja pitkä ikäsi, ja niin sinä saat asua siinä maassa, jonka Herra sinun isillesi, Aabrahamille, Iisakille ja Jaakobille, vannotulla valalla on luvannut heille antaa."

Everything I lay my hand to prospers and succeeds.

(Deuteronomy 30:19; Joshua 1 :8)

Joosua 1:7. Ole vain luja ja aivan rohkea ja noudata tarkoin kaikessa sitä lakia, jonka minun palvelijani Mooses on sinulle antanut; älä poikkea siitä oikealle äläkä vasemmalle, että menestyisit, missä ikinä kuljetkin.
8. Älköön tämä lain kirja sinun suustasi poistuko, vaan tutkiskele sitä päivät ja yöt, että tarkoin noudattaisit kaikkea, mitä siihen on kirjoitettu, sillä silloin sinä onnistut teilläsi ja silloin sinä menestyt.
9. Olenhan minä sinua käskenyt: Ole luja ja rohkea; älä säikähdy äläkä arkaile, sillä Herra, sinun Jumalasi, on sinun kanssasi, missä ikinä kuljetkin."

1 Tim 6:18. kehoita heitä, että tekevät hyvää, hyvissä töissä rikastuvat, ovat anteliaita ja omastansa jakelevat,

l enjoy being a blessing to others. (1 Timothy 6:18)

1 Tess 5:17. Rukoilkaa lakkaamatta.
18. Kiittäkää joka tilassa. Sillä se on Jumalan tahto teihin nähden Kristuksessa Jeesuksessa.

I am thankful for all that God has done for me. (1 Thessalonians

5:18)

Ps 31:15. Mutta sinuun, Herra, minä turvaan.Minä sanon: ”Sinä olet minun Jumalani.” Psalm 31:15Amplified Bible (AMP)15 My times are in Your hands;Rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from those who pursue and persecute me.

Ps 37:7 Ole ääneti Herran edessä,
odota hänen apuaan!
Ps 37:7 AMP 7 Be still before the Lord; wait patiently for Him and entrust yourself to Him;
Ps 37:7 MSG 7 Quiet down before God,
be prayerful before him.
Ps 37:7 TLB 7 Rest in the Lord; wait patiently for him to act.

Ps 46:1 Jumala on meidän linnamme

1. Musiikinjohtajalle. Koorahilaisten

laulu, korkeassa äänialassa.

2. Jumala on meidän turvamme ja

väkevyytemme,

varma apumme hädän hetkellä.

Psalm 46:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)
God the Refuge of His People.To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to soprano voices. A Song.
46 God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable],
A very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains be shaken and slip into the heart of the seas,

God is working on my problems, and I can wait patiently

because His timing is perfect. (Psalm 31 :15; 37:7; 46:1)

Ensimmäinen kirje korinttilaisille 141. Tavoitelkaa rakkautta

1 Corinthians 14:1Amplified Bible (AMP)
Prophecy a Superior Gift
14 Pursue [this] love [with eagerness, make it your goal] , yet earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual gifts [to be used by believers for the benefit of the church], but especially that you may [a]
prophesy [to foretell the future, to speak a new message from God to the people].
Footnotes:
1 Corinthians 14:1 In both the Old and the New Testaments, prophets are divinely inspired to foretell the future in the process of delivering God’s word to the people. Paul is saying to the Corinthians that all gifts are worthy and necessary (cf 12:11, 18, 29, 30), but that they should give the gift of prophecy the highest priority (cf Deut 18).

1 Corinthians 14:1Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
14 Eagerly pursue and seek to acquire [this] love [make it your aim, your great quest]; and earnestly desire and cultivate the spiritual endowments (gifts), especially that you may prophesy ([a]interpret the divine will and purpose in inspired preaching and teaching).

1 Corinthians 14:1-3The Message (MSG)
Prayer Language
14 1-3 Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it—because it does. Give yourselves to the gifts God gives you. Most of all, try to proclaim his truth. If you praise him in the private language of tongues, God understands you but no one else does, for you are sharing intimacies just between you and him. But when you proclaim his truth in everyday speech, you’re letting others in on the truth so that they can grow and be strong and experience his presence with you.

1 Corinthians 14:1Living Bible (TLB)
14 Let love be your greatest aim; nevertheless, ask also for the special abilities the Holy Spirit gives, and especially the gift of prophecy, being able to preach the messages of God.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti