perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2022

11.11.2022 1 Samuelin 2:1

1 Samuelin 2:1 Raamattu 1933/38

2 Ja Hanna rukoili ja sanoi: "Minun sydämeni riemuitsee Herrassa; minun sarveni kohoaa korkealle Herrassa. Minun suuni on avartunut vihollisiani vastaan, sillä minä iloitsen sinun avustasi.

1 Samuel 2:1 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

2 Hannah prayed, and said, My heart exults and triumphs in the Lord; my horn (my strength) is lifted up in the Lord. My mouth is no longer silent, for it is opened wide over my enemies, because I rejoice in Your salvation.

 1 Samuel 2:1 New Living Translation

Hannah’s Prayer of Praise 2 Then Hannah prayed:

“My heart rejoices in the Lord!

    The Lord has made me strong.[a]

Now I have an answer for my enemies;

    I rejoice because you rescued me. Footnotes 2:1 Hebrew has exalted my horn

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti