keskiviikko 17. tammikuuta 2018

henkeni saa katsella valoa


Job 33:28  FINRK

”Hän pelasti minut joutumasta hautaan, ja henkeni saa katsella valoa.’”
Job 33.28 (1992) Hän lunasti minut, en joutunut hautaan, minä saan yhä kulkea valossa."

Job 33:28Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

28 [God] has redeemed my life from going down to the pit [of destruction], and my life shall see the light!

Job 33:28Amplified Bible (AMP)

28  ‘God has redeemed my life from going to the pit [of destruction],
And my life shall see the light.’”

Job 33:28Living Bible (TLB)

28 He did not let me die. I will go on living in the realm of light.’

Job 33:28New International Version (NIV)

28 God has delivered me from going down to the pit,
    and I shall live to enjoy the light of life.’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti