tiistai 26. syyskuuta 2017

26.09. Ps 63:2

Ps 63:2 Jumalani sinä olet minun Jumalani, sinua minä etsin varhain. Sinua minun sieluni janoaa, sinua kaipaa minun ruumiini kuivassa ja nääntyvässä, vedettömässä maassa.
Psalm 63:2Amplified Bible (AMP)So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory
Psalm 63:2AmpBible, Classic Edition (AMPC)So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary to see Your power and Your glory.
Psalm 63:2-4The Message (MSG)2-4 So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
    drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
    My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
    My arms wave like banners of praise to you.
Psalm 63:2Living Bible (TLB)How I wish I could go into your sanctuary to see your strength and glory

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti