torstai 9. maaliskuuta 2017

09.03. Ps 22.20, 2 Thes 3:5


Ps. 22:20 Mutta sinä, Herra, älä ole kaukana, sinä, minun väkevyyteni, riennä avukseni.

Psalm 22:19 19 But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.

Psalm 22:19Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
19 
But be not far from me, O Lord; O my Help, hasten to aid me!
2 Thess 3:5 Herra ohjatkoon sydämenne rakastamaan Jumalaa ja odottamaan kestävinä Kristusta.
2 Thess 3:5.Herra ohjatkoon sydämenne Jumalan rakkauteen ja Kristuksen kärsivällisyyteen.
2 Thessalonians 3:5Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
May the Lord direct your hearts into [realizing and showing] the love of God and into the steadfastness and patience of Christ and [a]in waiting for His return.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti