maanantai 6. maaliskuuta 2017

06.03. 1 Kor 2:12, Ps 119:7


1. Kor. 2:12 Mutta me emme ole saaneet maailman henkeä, vaan sen Hengen, joka on Jumalasta, että tietäisimme, mitä Jumala on meille lahjoittanut.
1 Corinthians 2:12Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
12 
Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.
Psalms 119:7  Vilpittömin sydämin minä kiitän sinua, kun opin tuntemaan oikeamieliset päätöksesi.
Psalm 119:7Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
I will praise and give thanks to You with uprightness of heart when I learn [by sanctified experiences] Your righteous judgments [Your decisions against and punishments for particular lines of thought and conduct].
Psalm 119:7Amplified Bible (AMP)
I will give thanks to You with an upright heart,
When I learn [through discipline] Your righteous judgments [for my transgressions].




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti