perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2016

13.11. Joh 15:3


Joh:15:3 Te olette jo puhtaat sen sanan tähden, jonka minä olen teille puhunut. 

John 15:3Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you].

John 15:3Living Bible (TLB)
He has already tended you by pruning you back for greater strength and usefulness by means of the commands I gave you

John 15:3The Message (MSG)The Vine and the Branches
15 1-3 “I am the Real Vine and my Father is the Farmer. He cuts off every branch of me that doesn’t bear grapes. And every branch that is grape-bearing he prunes back so it will bear even more. You are already pruned back by the message I have spoken.

John 15:3Amplified Bible (AMP)
You are already clean because of the word which I have given you [the teachings which I have discussed with you].

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti