tiistai 1. marraskuuta 2016

01.11. Ps 23:4, Ps 145:18-19


Ps:23:4 Vaikka minä vaeltaisin pimeässä laaksossa, en minä pelkäisi mitään pahaa, sillä sinä olet minun kanssani; sinun vitsasi ja sauvasi minua lohduttavat.

Psalm 23:4

4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.

Ps 145:18-19 Hän on lähellä sitä, joka huutaa häntä avuksi, sitä, joka vilpittömästi kääntyy hänen puoleensa. Hän täyttää niiden pyynnöt, jotka häntä pelkäävät, hän kuulee heidän huutonsa ja auttaa heitä.
Psalm 145:18-19Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth.
19 He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti