sunnuntai 13. syyskuuta 2026

13.09.2026 Hosea 14:4

Hoosea 14:4-5 KR33/38  Assur ei ole meitä auttava, hevosilla emme tahdo ratsastaa, emmekä enää sano kättemme teoille: 'Meidän jumalamme'; sillä sinussa saa orpo armon."

5 Minä parannan teidän luopumuksenne, omasta halustani minä teitä rakastan; sillä minun vihani on kääntynyt hänestä pois.

Hosea 14:4 New International Version

4 “I will heal their waywardness

    and love them freely,

    for my anger has turned away from them.

 

Hosea 14:4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

4 I will heal their faithlessness; I will love them freely, for My anger is turned away from [Israel].

Hosea 14:4 New Living Translation

4 The Lord says,

“Then I will heal you of your faithlessness;

    my love will know no bounds,

    for my anger will be gone forever.


Hosea 14:4 Amplified Bible

I will heal their apostasy and faithlessness;

I will love them freely,

For My anger has turned away from Israel.

  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti