keskiviikko 13. lokakuuta 2021

13.10.2021 Ps 59:17

Ps 59:17 Raamattu 1933/38 17 Mutta minä veisaan sinun väkevyydestäsi ja riemuitsen aamulla sinun armostasi, sillä sinä olet minun linnani ja pakopaikkani minun hätäni päivänä.

Psalm 59:16-17 Amplified Bible 16 But as for me, I will sing of Your mighty strength and power;Yes, I will sing joyfully of Your lovingkindness in the morning;For You have been my strongholdAnd a refuge in the day of my distress.17 To You, O [God] my strength, I will sing praises;For God is my stronghold [my refuge, my protector, my high tower], the God who shows me [steadfast] lovingkindness

Ps 59:16 NIV But I will sing of your strength,in the morning I will sing of your love;for you are my fortress,my refuge in times of trouble.17 You are my strength, I sing praise to you;you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti