keskiviikko 11. huhtikuuta 2018

11.04.2018 Jes 41.10


Isaiah 41:10. …fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

Ies 41:10 älä pelkää, sillä minä olen kanssasi. Älä pälyile ympärillesi, sillä minä olen sinun Jumalasi. Minä vahvistan sinua, minä autan sinua, minä tuen sinua vanhurskauteni oikealla kädellä. Jes. 43:5.

Deuteronomy 7:15 (MEV), personalized 
“The Lord will take away from me ALL sickness, and will afflict me with NO evil diseases...”    
1 Peter 5:7 (AMP), personalized “...I cast ALL my cares [ALL my anxieties, ALL my worries, and ALL my concerns, ONCE AND FOR ALL] on Him, for He cares about me [with deepest affection, and watches over me VERY carefully].” 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti