tiistai 27. maaliskuuta 2018

"heitän kaikki murheeni"


1 Piet. 5:7 ja "heittäkää kaikki murheenne hänen päällensä, sillä hän pitää teistä huolen."
1 Peter 5:7Amplified Bible (AMP)7 casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him
1 Peter 5:7The Message (MSG)6-7 So be content with who you are, and don’t put on airs. God’s strong hand is on you; he’ll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.
1 Peter 5:7Living Bible (TLB)7 Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.

1 Peter 5:7 (AMP), personalized
 “...I cast ALL my cares [ALL my anxieties, ALL my worries, and ALL my concerns, ONCE AND FOR ALL] on Him, for He cares about me [with deepest affection, and watches over me VERY carefully].” 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti