perjantai 7. heinäkuuta 2017

07.07. Ps 9.5


Ps 9:5.sillä sinä hankit minulle oikeuden ja ajoit minun asiani. Sinä istuit valtaistuimelle, sinä, vanhurskas tuomari.   Ps. 7:12

Psalm 9:4Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging righteously.

Psalm 9:4Amplified Bible (AMP)

For You have maintained my right and my cause;
Y Psalm 9:4Expanded Bible (EXB)

You have ·heard [upheld; maintained] my ·complaint [just cause; or right and my cause];
    you sat on your throne and judged ·by what was right [righteously].ou have sat on the throne judging righteously.

Psalm 9:4Living Bible (TLB)

you have vindicated me; you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good.[a]

Footnotes:you have endorsed my work, declaring from your throne that it is good, literally, “you sit on the throne, judging righteously.”

Psalm 9:4The Message (MSG)

3-4 The day my enemies turned tail and ran,
    they stumbled on you and fell on their faces.
You took over and set everything right;
    when I needed you, you were there, taking charge.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti