sunnuntai 24. syyskuuta 2023

24.09.2023 Joos 1:5

Joos 1:5 Raamattu 1933/38 5 Ei kukaan kestä sinun edessäsi kaikkena elinaikanasi. Niinkuin minä olin Mooseksen kanssa, niin minä olen sinunkin kanssasi; minä en jätä sinua enkä hylkää sinua.

Joshua 1:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.

Joshua 1:5 New Living Translation 5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

Joshua 1:5 New International Version 5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti