torstai 8. syyskuuta 2022

08.09.2022 Hepr 2.13

Hepr 2:13 Raamattu 1933/38 13 ja taas: "Minä panen uskallukseni häneen"; ja taas: "Katso, minä ja lapset, jotka Jumala on minulle antanut!"

Hebrews 2:13 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 13 And again He says, My trust and assured reliance and confident hope shall be fixed in Him. And yet again, Here I am, I and the children whom God has given Me.

Hebrews 2:13 Amplified Bible 13 And again [[a]He says], “My trust and confident hope will be placed in Him.” And again, “Here I am, I and the children whom God has given Me.” Footnotes Hebrews 2:13 By placing these two OT quotations on the lips of Jesus the author illustrates: 1) his high view of Scripture, and 2) that he views even written Scripture as the words of Jesus.

Hebrews 2:13 New Living Translation 13 He also said, “I will put my trust in him,”     that is, “I and the children God has given me.”[a] Footnotes 2:13 Isa 8:17-18.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti