perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2022

16.09.2022 Ps 131:2

Psalmien 131:2 Raamattu 1933/38 2 Totisesti, minä olen sieluni viihdyttänyt ja tyynnyttänyt: niinkuin vieroitettu lapsi äidin helmassa, niinkuin vieroitettu lapsi, niin on sieluni minussa.

Psalm 131:2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with his mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me [ceased from fretting].

Psalm 131:2 Amplified Bible 2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child [resting] with his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me [composed and freed from discontent].

Psalm 131:2 New Living Translation 2 Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself, like a weaned child who no longer cries for its mother’s milk. yes, like a weaned child is my soul within me.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti