lauantai 16. huhtikuuta 2022

16.04.2022 Ps 62:1-3

 

Ps 62:2-3KR1933/38

2 Jumalaa yksin minun sieluni hiljaisuudessa odottaa, häneltä tulee minulle apu.

3 Hän yksin on minun kallioni, minun apuni ja turvani: en minä suuresti horju.

Psalm 62:1-3 Amplified Bible

God Alone a Refuge from Treachery and Oppression.

To the Chief Musician; to Jeduthun [Ethan, the noted musician, founder of an official musical family]. A Psalm of David.

62 For God alone my soul waits in silence;

From Him comes my salvation.

2 He alone is my rock and my salvation,

My defense and my strong tower; I will not be shaken or disheartened.

Psalm 62:1-3

Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

Psalm 62

To the Chief Musician; according to Jeduthun [Ethan, the noted musician, founder of an official musical family]. A Psalm of David.

1 For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation.

2 He only is my Rock and my Salvation, my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved.

 Psalm 62:2 AMPC He only is my Rock and my Salvation, my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti